Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)

> noah writes:
> > I'm not about to install "libglade (wich is used to build the
interface),
> > libxml and every other standard gnome library" (quote from the
galeon
> > INSTALL file) just to get a browser.
>
> That's a perfectly good reason not to install Galeon, but it still
isn't
> true that it requires you to install a "desktop environment".

Actually, you may in fact end up installing enough of the needed
packages that you *could*. You just don't have to *run* the "desktop
environment". I likely have all the various gnome libs and such, but
don't run gnome as my desktop/window manager/etc. I certainly use
plenty of gnome apps -- my window manager though is enlightenment.

Hall