Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)

William Leese wrote:

i'm not certain if you ve tested the 0.9 release, if not i strongly suggest doing so (performance has *greatly* improved, though there still needs work to be done on the startup times and ofcourse memory usage) and perhaps also checking a nightly build so you can attempt to predict where mozilla is going.

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/2001-05-09-10-trunk/