installation

Hi All,
I've got a box here that I'm trying to install Debian (powerpc) onto.
It has a 10 gig hard  drive and an ethernet connection but no floppy or
CD drive.  Right now it boots over the network using bootp and tftp.  It
then mounts its root partition over nfs.

Anybody have any ideas?  I think I can start the installation process if
I can get root.bin to mount as the root partition when it boots but I
can's seem to get this to work.

Any hints, tips, pointers, etc . . . would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy