Normal usr can not runn Star Office 5.2 with debian potato..

Hi,

I now faced another problem with star office 5.2;
before in slackware I can install it using the /net
opetion and install for each user separately. Now I
can not do that , no matter what I tried, it still
gives the message Aborted after running for a while .
The installation is okay both the system, and user,
but only root can run, not normal user. Evev I tried
to install not using /net, say log in as normal user ,
run installer ; but this user can not run, only root
can run. I think it is because of the wrong settings
in file permission or something, but I check
everything seems to be normal. In slack, it is fine.
Any one please help.! thanks

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!