debian; php4; and apache 1.3.19

     [Please cc any replies to author, as not subscribed to this list.
                                                            Thank you.]

Recent upgrade from testing gives me apache 1.3.19-1.
Great.  (Upgrade from 1.3.9 long awaited.)

Now can anyone point me towards a .deb or otherwise of php4 compiled
against this version of apache?
(I have six major php applications which have just gone walkies, and
it's too nice a weekend to stay indoors indulging my incipient RSI.)

TIA

msw
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/

     - Share your knowledge. It's one way to achieve immortality. -