Re: Trying to install Base system

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 02:02:09PM -0700, Don H. wrote:
> Right now im trying to install the base system and it wont extract says
> there was a problem extracting it.

You need to give more information.  Extract from what?  CD-ROM?  Floppies?
You downloaded an image?  What's the exact message?

> Also Im wondering how do i Make duel boot, I had win me on the machine but
> accidently put linux over it.

You should probably look at at least some of:

	DOS-Win-to-Linux-HOWTO
	Linux+DOS+Win95+OS2 Mini-HOWTO
	Linux+NT-Loader Mini-HOWTO
	Loadlin+Win95 Mini-HOWTO

All are installed as part of Debian, and you can also find them at
www.linuxdoc.org.

Before installing you should really look look at the Debian Installation
Guide, available from www.debian.org.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum