Triple Boot

Does anyone have any experience with a Debian/Win2k/Solaris setup on the
same system?

I just bought a new drive for my system at home and would like to add
Solaris 8 to my existing setup of Debian/Win2k. My concern is that during
the Solaris install I will hose lilo. Obviously I could backup lilo, but I
was curious if there is a way to prevent Solaris from overwriting lilo?

I apologize in advance if this isn't the appropriate list to post to.

Reed Skinner
Eclipsys Corporation
Network Services
(404)847-5413