RE: debian 2.2

  I already am a debian 2.2 user, while I wait debian 2.3 (I think this
will be quite soon). I was Mandrake, RedHat and SuSE user, but debian is
just a step over. If you are looking for a office package, you can anyway
install StarOffice from the Net (it is not a debian package) or
siag-office (a debian package, includes word processor, spreadsheet, file
manager and animation program). If you want only a word processor, try AbiWord.
It is fine, lightweigth and quick (and it can save document as html, so you
can alternate AbiWord and StarOffice).

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez