Re: [users] Re: owning a process from another shell (same user)

also sprach Mike Fedyk (on Wed, 09 May 2001 08:14:57PM -0700):
> When I scroll by line, the line highlight color is kept on the sides where
> the text didn't change.
>
> Can this be fixed with a termcap tweak, or is this something I'd have to put
> up with?

nope. screen's terminal handling in terms of scrolling is whack. why
not make it a habit to always sync your mailbox when you do stuff?
i.e. the '$' key. or you redefine macros for opening a message to mark
it unread, sync, and then display it...

windoze 98: <n.> useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit
  extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit
  operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written
  by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.