Re: How the average guy gets mail...

Am Wed, 09 May 2001 schrieb Cameron Matheson:

> I've been using mail for the past month (or two), by running 'fetchmail ; mutt'.
> This is a *little* bit annoying, because I'd rather be able to get my mail
> and read it with one command.  Is their a way to download mail, while in
> mutt?

Ideally one would be able to have mail delivered rather than having
to go to the post office to collect it, but sadly few providers seem
to provide inbound smtp type service for normal dialup users. If
anyone happens to know one in Germany I'd love to hear about it...

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!