NP RAM

Hi,

I am buying a computer in my office, and have received a quote
from a vendor, which says that the memory is 128 MB "NP SDRAM".
The Unix Hardware Buyer HOWTO says that ECC, error correcting
memory, is important for reliability. Could someone tell me what
is NP memory, and how does it relate to or compare with ECC
memory?

Thanks,
Raghavendra.

--
N. Raghavendra                    | GnuPG signed/encrypted mail
raghu@mri.ernet.in                | welcome.  Key ID: 03618806.