Re: non-linux disk access

On Tue, May 08, 2001, spider wrote:
> can i have access to non-linux disks (other partitions than linux partition)
> ???
>
> anyone can tell me, please, how can i do this?

freedman@warthog:~$ mount --help
Usage: mount [-hV]
       mount -a [-nfFrsvw] [-t vfstypes]
       mount [-nfrsvw] [-o options] special | node
       mount [-nfrsvw] [-t vfstype] [-o options] special node
       A special device can be indicated by  -L label  or  -U uuid .

Also, see 'man mount'.

Example:  'mount -t vfat /dev/hda5 /mnt/win5

Take care,

Daniel

--
Daniel A. Freedman
Laboratory for Atomic and Solid State Physics