Re: Where's lame

Robert Voigt wrote:

> > > Forget MP3, Ogg Vorbis is better as it is free :
> > >
> > >    http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/index.html
> >
> > I know, but my custom-build hardware won't play it.  Too bad.
>
> Custom hardware? Is that correct? Perhaps Vorbis should be portet to it ;)

Okay, I already replied off-list, so before I have to write the same
stuff over and over again, here's the scoop.  Oh, and I'm afraid, that
Vorbis can't be easily ported to it.  However, when there are hardware
Ogg players, one could easily extend that piece.  Are there any hardware
Vorbis players around?