Re: DDS backups

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 02:52:54PM -0300, francisco m . neto wrote:
> 	I'm looking for some application which is able to do backups
> os DDS tapes. Could somebody please appoint me to something that could
> do that?
> 	We're changing gradually our systems from RH to debian, and
> the software we formerly used was Arkeia.

you can simply use tar or cpio or use a backup system like taper, kbackup,
afbackup or amanda. imo the most powerful system is amanda but it takes a while to
configure.

yours martin
--
GnuPG 1024D/3E8DCCC0 30DC 1D28 1D79 32F5 5E67  3ABB 28EE B35A 3E8D CCC0
   work: factline Krisper Fabro Harnoncourt OEG (www.factline.com)