Blocking user outside our network.

When I go into the squid.conf file and set

acl all 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 to acl all 113.212.0.0/255.255.0.0 some of the
users on our network cannot access the internet it states that the acl
is blocking there access to the site. All the users I am experiencing
this problem with have the proper IP associated to the acl rule that I
have in place. If anyone has any suggestion as to what could be wrong
please reply.

Kevin Strong,BSBA
User Support Coordinator
McKessonHBOC Outsourcing Group
Cookeville Regional Medical Center
(931)-646-2073
(931)-525-5688(Fax)
kevin.strong@itb.mckhboc.com <mailto:kevin.strong@itb.mckhboc.com>

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not