Re: wet blue

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 04:28:58AM +0000, Frederico S. Mu?oz wrote:
> On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 07:27:28PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > on Sun, May 06, 2001 at 04:09:46AM +0300, tmefnl (tmefnl@scs-net.org) wrote:
> > > DEAR SIR ,
> > > WE ARE INTERESTED TO BUY WET BLUE SPLIT CATTLE HIDES , WITH FOLLOWING
> > > SPECIFICATIONS : THICKNESS    :    over 3.5 MM .
> > > SIZE                 :    40 TO 42  SQ/FT AVERAGE SIZE
> >
> >     $ apt-get install wet-blue-split-cattle-hides

> wet-blue-split-cattle-hides wet-blue-split-cattle-hides-common
>
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>
> dry-green-united-cattle-hides
>
> 0 packages upgraded, 2 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
>
> Need to get over 3.5MM of archives. After unpacking 40 to 42 (sq/ft
> avg size) will be used.  Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

Oh my god - I havn't laughed so hard for a long time!

The following packages are in a mess due to serious problems during
installation.  They must be reinstalled for them (and any packages
that depend on them) to function properly:
 wet-blue-split-cattle-hides wet-blue-split-cattle-hides-common

Reasons for mess:
 No more space in house for installation to proceed: leaving unconfigured

Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
Version in package is the same as at last installation.
Using new file as you requested.
Using current old file as you requested.
Keeping old config file as default.
Using new config file as default.
What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
D     : show the differences between the versions
Z     : background this process to examine the situation
The default action is to keep your current version.
The default action is to install the new version.
The default action is to bulldoze over your existing house in order to install
 wet-blue-split-cattle-hides wet-blue-split-cattle-hides-common

 Have a nice day!

--

Matthew Sackman
Nottingham,