Re: Question about Apt-???

On Sat, May 05, 2001, Jim Darrough wrote:
> Is there a concise list of apt-??? commands I can access? And for tasksel?
> I am intrigued by this functionality. I will stay with Debian and try to
> learn it.
>

> Jim Darrough, ARS KI7AY
> jed@clipper.net
> http://www.ki7ay.com

Jim,

Check out Dwarf's Guide to Debian:  http://people.debian.org/~psg/ddg/

Also, in practical daily use I almost always stay with either
'apt-get' or 'dpkg', though other people will have different personal
preferences.  So you might also want to just read 'man apt-get' and
'man dpkg'.  Also see contents of '/usr/share/doc/apt/'.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

--
Daniel A. Freedman
Laboratory for Atomic and Solid State Physics