Re: quake-x11 problems

    Mario,

This looks pretty much like what I get starting quake. The thing I have to
look out for is starting it in kde. Kde has artsd running and locks the sound
card until it times out. Pause/stop the artsd and it should work a little
faster.

hth

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145