Re: Having 3 jpg images side by side to create one bigger image?

> At 988868879s since epoch (05/02/01 17:47:59 -0400 UTC), Shaul Karl wrote:
> > Is there a utility to have 3 jpg image files put side by side in order to
> > create one image?
>
> You could try to talk `montage` (part of the imagemagik suite) into doing
> it.  Montage will stick pictures next to each other.  Not sure if there are
> size restrictions (ie, all pictures must be the same size), but the man page
> ought to help with that.
>
> Jason
>
> --
> Jason Healy    |     jhealy@logn.net
> LogN Systems   |   http://www.logn.net/

Thank you, `montage` did it nicely for me.
I hadn't much time to deal with that. There are no size restrictions, at least not the one you mentioned. From the little I saw you can just give it some max size and it will handle it somehow, for example leave some white background when that image actual size is smaller then the one you mentioned.

--

	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>