Re: IRQ 0 for 3C900 Combo PCI?

Hi there -
You picked a slightly fidgety ethernet card to use under linux - I know, I have one from the same family.  Don't worry, all it needs is some tweaking.  The site below can answer all your questions better than I can, but essentially your card uses the #c59x series of drivers, but that driver needs a little adjusting depending on which member of the family you have.  Good luck!
Steve

http://www.linuxgrill.com/anonymous/netutils/becker/old-vortex-drivers/boomerang.c-037