Web-based email w/notes field?

	A bit off-the-wall, but does Debian include a web-based email
implementation that offers a "notes" field for e-mails? I'm in a
position where it might be helpful for some of my users who share a
mailbox for public information requests and the like to have a web
interface to the mailbox with the ability to add notes to received
	Or, as I'm expecting, if there isn't one that includes this ability,
has anyone on the list had experiences with a web-mail package that was
easy to customize -- re: adding fields to the database and web
	I know that this certainly isn't a feature in standard mail clients,
much less the variety of web-based ones. But I thought I'd toss the
question out there.