Re: Splitting Apache logs

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 07:11:49PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> I would like to receive suggestions both on functionality and on any issues
> regarding the documentation (if you don't understand the man page then let me
> know).

log via DBI to postgresql. then yank whatever crossections you
like, via sql with views, triggers, plpgsql functions and
what-not.

http://webtechniques.com/archives/2000/04/perl/index.shtml

(example is in mysql, but easy to structure for most any database
engine.)

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #12 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
: