Re: Splitting Apache logs

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 07:11:49PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> I would like to receive suggestions both on functionality and on any issues
> regarding the documentation (if you don't understand the man page then let me
> know).

log via DBI to postgresql. then yank whatever crossections you
like, via sql with views, triggers, plpgsql functions and

(example is in mysql, but easy to structure for most any database

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #12 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
Where is the DOCUMENTATION? It's all over the place... and there's
lots of it. Much was written for non-debian distributions, and
much was written long, long ago. But try these anyhow: on your
own system, try "man" and "info" and "apropos", and also look
under /usr/share/doc/<package>* ... Online, there's linuxdoc.org,
debianhelp.org, and debian.org/doc/ of course.  Also try