Blackbox menus and the menu system

I've been trying to understand the update-menu system. Perhaps the
parsing bit of my brain is set to off...

What I would like is a way to include a Custom user menu inside the
generated blackbox menu.

I find if I edit the menu in /etc/X11/blackbox/blackbox-menu w/
something like this:
   [submenu] (UserMenu) {}
      [include] (~/.blackbox/menu)
   [end]
I get what I want... but I can't see a clear way of adding this to
/etc/menu-methods/blackbox. If anyone could shed some light that'd be
"great".

--timball

--
	Send mail with subject "send pgp key" for public key.
pub  1024R/CFF85605 1999-06-10 Timothy L. Ball <timball@sheergenius.com>