exim

 I am a dialup user. Sometimes, even after connecting to my ISP,
 exim doesn't deliver the queued mails. I even tried runq, but still
 the messages are deferred, saying retry time not reached. I had
 to manually remove those mails under /var/spool/exim/. Why is this
 happening? When I am connected, if I send a mail, it gets delivered.
 Help.
--
 Regards,
                 ```