ltmodem and 2.2.18

Using potato 2.2.18pre21

I've read everything I can find on the web about using the Lucent WinModem with Linux. I've tried installing ltmodem.o, etc and get the seemingly standard "bad symbol error" or whatever. I pretty much lost hope with that after I read that there was a fix from 2.2.16 and 2.2.17, but I've not found anything for 2.2.18. So my question is, where should I keep a lookout for new happenings along these lines? www.ltmodems.org?

Jeff

Jeffery Maxson - Research Assistant
1500 Engineering Drive, #729
University of Wisconsin - Madison