Re: kdebase-crypto

kdebase-crypto IS in non-free.  I have it installed from that particular
apt line, except I use unstable (actually, I had some problems with
non-US some time back so also added ftp.debian.nl, but that shouldn't
matter too much as they're the same computer).  Perhaps you just caught a
weird setup where it got dropped from testing temporarily.  Either wait
the temporary problem out or jump to unstable for a bit.

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Stephen E. Hargrove wrote:

--
Galt's sci-fi paradox:  Stormtroopers versus Redshirts to the death.