Re: page up/dn keys unbound

Matthieu Paindavoine wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have noticed today that my page up/dn keys are not responding...
> In order to backtrace this problem, I would like to know if there exist
> a utility which echoes the codemap received by the keyboard driver, or
> any keyboard troubleshooting prgm for that matter.

Try looking in console-tools, command like "showkey" (this work only in console,
but IIRC this shows only the keycode produced by the keyboard), or try to press
"Ctrl-v" (^v) before the key: in my xterm ^v + PageUp shows "^[[5~"...

I've not used yet but the package "xkeycaps" should help to modify graphically
an xmodmap file.

Andrea