Re: php not working

Actually I ran into a similar problem with an older
version of php4 I had installed after I upgraded
mysql.

Essentially the upgrade of mysql changed the library
used to connect to it, causing php to fail to load
on startup.

Check your apache logs and make sure that php isn't
generating an error (if it doesn't load, it can't
handle any php files!).

Doug