Re: php not working

> httpd.conf
>  LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so
>
> mime.types
> application/x-httpd-php			phtml pht php
> application/x-httpd-php3		php3  phtml
> application/x-httpd-php3-source		phps
> application/x-httpd-php3-preprocessed	php3p
>
> srm.conf
> AddType application/x-httpd-php3	.phtml .php
> AddType application/x-httpd-source	.phps
> Addtype application/x-httpd-php		.php

reread the php documentation... there should be a AddHandler statement in
there as well...

basically what is happening is the php code is being sent to your browser
instead of being executed by the server. you need to tell the server that
a component (in this case mod_php) needs to process the file first, hence
the AddHandler...

later
marty

"I can't buy what I want because it's free. Can't be what they want
because I'm me." - Corduroy, Pearl Jam