Re: ximian-gnome-1.4

Just use dselect, use apt as an access mode, do an update, you will
have a list of all ximian packages you can choose from...

BTW, to make this work you  have to put

deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable main

into /etc/apt/sources.list

This is probably the same as you used for apt-get, anyway...

Hope this helps... -- Viktor