Re: Newbie: Netscape woes

> I go to my applications menu and click on Communicator. Nothing.
> Nada. Zip.
> I am going to shelf the rant/whine and just ask... Does anybody
> have any
> idea why Netscape will not launch? Is it my old non-deb install
> that I never
> uninstalled? Please help! I almost bought a shrink-wrapped redhat
> box
> yesterday...
> D  A  V  I  D    C  A  R  L  I  L  E

Netscape is set up so that you can't run it from root, (for
security). Try launching it as a user.

Dan

=====
"No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars,
or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway
for the human spirit." - Helen Keller

                     dbe763@yahoo.com
            ==== Running Debian GNU/Linux ====