Re: problem with sendmail in sid

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Martin Maciaszek wrote:

> Ok, here it is:
> [snip]
> MasqSMTP           input: fastjack < @ nexus . shadowrun . not . >
> MasqSMTP         returns: fastjack < @ nexus . shadowrun . not . >
> MasqHdr            input: fastjack < @ nexus . shadowrun . not . >
> MasqHdr          returns: fastjack < @ gmx . net . >
> HdrFromSMTP      returns: fastjack < @ gmx . net . >
> final              input: fastjack < @ gmx . net . >
> final            returns: fastjack @ gmx . net
> Rcode = 0, addr = fastjack@gmx.net
>
> I hope you can make some sense out of it.

sure, it confirms what I suspected (but was too lazy to lookup) ;)

the MASQUERADE_AS was applied before the genericstable lookup...

add this to your genericstable, rehash and try the above again:
fastjack@gmx.net	<damn, already deleted the desired address>

--
Rick Nelson
"Bruce McKinney, author of of Hardcore Visual Basic, has announced that