PostFix Configuration.

	Hi Folks,

	I just upgraded to 2.2r3 and just installed PostFix (in place of
exim). However, I having a little trouble configuring it... :( I tried all
the manpages/HOWTOs and the online documentation that i could find...
Anybody has any source of docs or would give me a little help?!

	My configuration is as follows:

	Im using TCP wrappers and i don't have a line for postfix there
(sendmail used to require it... but i have already received some emails
and it did not seem to influence...); i also using xinetd and i don't have
a line for posfix there... (i still have a few services under inetd,
because the upgrade did not handle xinetd at all! So, tomorrow i'll have
to convert...). The config files in /etc/postfix seem to be OK (anybody
willing to take a look, I can email them...).

	I'm able to receive emails from some places, but not from
others... which is a pretty weird thing, but could be related to the
status of the DNS server, or something like that... Also, sometimes i just
receive email as "root" (forwarded to me), because it is reported that my
"username" does not exist... Sometimes, my whole server (hostname) does
not exist!!! (That's where the idea of a DNS problem comes from... ;)

	Anyway, any help would be GREATLY appreciated. ;)

						Daniel.

P.S.: BTW, could you guys send a cc to: danieldf@het.brown.edu ? I cannot
be sure that i'll be receiving this email...