Hardware acceleration for Voodoo 3

Hello List

After my upgrade to woody (and XFree4), I cannot run q3a and ut any
more. Both of them crash X comletely (means: gdm restartsthe X server
automatically after a few seconds). I do not know where to start
searching for the reasons of this. According to a posting in the
debian-x list, I only need the xserver-package and xlibsmesa3-package.
Hmmm, I got these, it still does not work. So I tried out libglide3
(which replaces xlibmesa3) --> Same problem. I'm sure I have all the
modules I need (tdfx, tdfx-dri, glx for X, agpgart, 3dfx and tdfx for
the kernel)
So, has anyone this working who could help me, please?

Thank you

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.