Problem when update 'console-tools' by dselect

hello

This is the error messages
Preconfiguring packages ..
(Reading database ... 37745 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace console-tools 1:0.2.3-22 (using .../console-tools_1%3a0.2.3-23_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement console-tools ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/console-tools_1%3a0.2.3-23_i386.deb (--unpack):
 failed to realloc for variable buffer: Cannot allocate memory
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg received a segmentation fault.
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

My /etc/apt/source.list is
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-
free

And everytime i use dselect, when deal with <Install> it will first display this error messages. Then I can't do anythiny such as update other packages.

If anyone can help me? Thinks.