send and recieve mail on local network

I have put together a deb mail server (10.10.10.9) running postfix
that receives mail from the outside and sends fine.  I have a deb
workstation (192.168.10.7) running exim which I would like the mail
forwarded to.

My problem is I can't send mail from the server to the workstation.

In my /etc/exim.conf file I have -
# Allow mail addressed to our hostname, or to our IP address.
local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true

When I send mail from the server to the workstation kent@192.168.10.7
it isn't bounced back to the server but it doesn't seem to be showing up
on the workstation either.  When I fire up mutt on the workstation no
mail shows up.  Mutt is looking in /var/mail/kent

I've been though the Electronic mail and User HOWTOS.  I don't see any
good docs out there for setting up computers on a local network to email
one another.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
kent