lilo

I have compiled a copy of the latest LILO for Potato.  It is available on
http://www.coker.com.au/lilo/ .  There is no Packages file as I don't plan to
update this enough to make it necessary to use apt for it.

This package is for people who use Potato but who have newer SCSI
controllers, a ReiserFS root file system, or any other setup for which the
Potato version of LILO doesn't work.

I have no plans for submitting this version for a Potato update.

Also this package has the latest debconf code.  It won't create a lilo.conf
file unless the current file doesn't exist or it has "#AUTOREPLACE" in a
single line.

This latest change to the debconf of LILO will be uploaded to unstable
shortly.