Re: Getting Online with DSL Ethernet

Okay, I've downloaded the PPPoE tar file.
I burned it to a cd and put it in my cdrom drive.
I'm assuming this is the best way?
The problem is I can't find my cdrom drive when I open X windows (I'm not
sure where to look)
and if I try to mount it out of X windows
using
mount -t iso9660 -o ro /dev/hdx /cdrom
I get this error:
"special device /dev/hdx does not exist"

Any ideas??