Re: superblock corrupted

hi
	this is very interesting...The same thing happened to me. I
upgraded to the new e2fsprogs package and the mount,and friends. Then when
the fsck checked 3 of my 4 ext2 filesystems because they reached maximal
mount count, everything was ok. The next boot and i had a kernel panic on
my hands. Is there something wrong with the new packages ?

regards
omicron

--
******