From: Adam Bender [mailto:abender@andrew.cmu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 10:44 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Network card

First of all, thanks to everyone who helped me figure out how to get the
3c59x module to work with my 3c950C EtherLink card.  It turns out I had the
wrong alias for eth0, and I needed to run 'pump' for it to work.  My
question now is, why do I need to run 'pump' every time I login to get it
to work?  Is there a better solution than to run it from my .profile on
login?

Thanks,

Adam

--