Re: relay_entire_domain in sendmail

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 glynis@butterfly.flinch.hjsoft.com wrote:

> i have FEATURE(relay_entire_domain) in my sendmail.mc, but i still get
> errors trying to relay to other machines with my domain name.  this
> machine should be an mx host for the domain of machines.

is $m getting set properly?
$sendmail -bt
>$m
lexington.ibm.com
>^D

Do you have anything /etc/mail/access or /etc/relay-domains?

Have you looked at FEATURE(relay_based_on_MX) ?

> i get authentication errors when i try to send to a host on my domain
> from an outside site.  is there something debian has set in the
> debian.m4 which is causing my problem?

No

> how do i fix this?

Send me (directly, not to the list) your sendmail.{mc,cf} and answers
to the above questions.

--
Rick Nelson
<Overfiend> partycle: I seriously do need a vacation from this package.