Re: xfree4 installation

Hey how are things down in Provo? Try apt-get install aptutils apt-get install debconf then try it again. You will also need to run xf86config to make a new config file and you will have to make a sym link from /etc/X to the spot where xfree86 ends up. You might also have to apt-get install some other things. Search the archives for the whole list. I'm not sure what it is leaving out at this poin t.