Installing woody w/2.4 images?

Hey all,

I am trying to figure out a way to install Debian woody on my computer that currently runs Redhat 7.0.9 (fisher). The problem with installing woody clean is that I would be installing to a ATA-100 controller, and two drives, in raid 0. This is what i am running currently with redhat. I have heard from someone that it is possible to get floppy install images with the 2.4 kernel built in, which seems like that is just what I need.

Does anyone know where I can find them if they exist, and also if its is possible to create (and boot off?) a raid partition during install?

Cheers,
Marcus

--
C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.