libungif version (unstable)

Trying to compile a package "flounder" I have encountered a message
that libungif (on a more or less up to date sid machine) is an old
version, needing to be upgraded.

This is my output from dpkg:

> synapse:/usr/local/incoming/flounder# dpkg -l "libungif*"
> | Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
> |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
> ||/ Name           Version        Description
> +++-==============-==============-============================================
> ii  libungif-bin   4.1-6          programs to convert GIF images
> ii  libungif3g     3.0-2.4        shared library for GIF images (runtime lib)
> ii  libungif3g-dev 3.0-2.4        shared library for GIF images (development f
> ii  libungif4g     4.1-6          shared library for GIF images (runtime lib)

Is there no libungif4g-dev?

Thanks

Alan Davis

--
adavis@saipan.com                                      1-670-235-6580
    Alan E. Davis,  PMB 30, Box 10006, Saipan, MP 96950-8906, CNMI

 I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
 hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist forming one on
 every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
                                  -- Charles Darwin (1809-1882)