logcheck

hi.

i have logcheck installed on a few systems. i cleared out most
of the things generating the reports but..it still emails me
every hour and the only contents of the email are the log entries
of it sending the previous email(messages about root sending
email to me using postfix). any way to get rid of those so only
emails that contain something useful are generated? being emailed
by a program about activities it performs isnt ideal for me :)

thanks

nate