Re: Need help with apt and offline computer

Andrea Vettorello <molotov@dei.unipd.it> wrote on 18/04/2001 (09:42) :
> I prefer the third approach = )
>
> I think the procedure is well explained in the doc file, so i encourage you to
> try. The only advice i can give you is, if apt exit with an error about a
> "missing partial directory", create it yourself where you keep the downloaded
> packages...

But I have read the doc file severeal times, and I have tried all kind
of "tricks" to get it to work, but I cannot. And I don't understand why.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
iMy favorite editor is Emacs!<ESC>bcwVim<ESC>