Re: Gnome taskbar

Hey,

the "desktop map" and the taskbar are actually two different applets.  What you need to use these, is to right click on the panel, go to applets, and then add the taskbar applet, and the gnome-pager applet (those names might be wrong, but they are at least similar).  Then they'll load automatically after that.

Cameron Matheson