Re: Blank screensaver

xset -s off

Personally, I stuck this in the end (almost) of the
/etc/X11/Xsession file so that it get automatically turned
off when I (or anybody else) log in. Otherwise, you could
put it in your .xinitrc file, or whatever else get's
automatically loaded when you start your x session.

--
John Patton                      patton66@home.com
Get my GnuPG public key: finger john@24.22.215.225

"I can resist everything but temptation."
- Oscar Wilde