Re: opera browser

> I finally got some time and tried Opera out and its good.  Even
> better than Netscape :-)  I think they are on the right track
> keeping the program small and simple. I like it so much I have
> purchased it.

I ran across a sources.list entry that points to someone's repository at
Opera Software that has version 5, beta 7 (I think) available.

I must say, I'm very impressed with the program itself. I intend to
continue using it as much as possible instead of Netscape Navigator.
I've been trying mozilla for as long as it's been available and still
think there's a lot to be desired about it...

Hall