Re: Kernel configuration

On Sun Apr 15 19:48:18 2001 Osamu Aoki wrote...

>Jens,
>"make-kpkg" actually runs "make oldconfig".  It may be redundant unless
>you really want to run it twice.  I tend to run following sequence after
>creating initial .config:

	This may be the answer t my question.

	Let me ask another question.

	Should I start out by copying the .config file from the previous kernel tree?
	Is it in the top level of that directory?

	OK, so it's 2 questions :-)

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.